Tuesday 18 October 2011

My pitch


I have selected to construct a music video using an original song made by local hip hop artist Corey Carter, I had permission to use his music and to produce a music video with him as the actor, I heard the song through Facebook and it was exactly what I was looking for, which was a UK rap genre while also been fast paced, as I wanted to do a fast paced music video, so that during the editing process I can do fast, and short cuts.
The music video is going to be filmed in a music studio that one of my friends owns. Because I want my video to reflect the process of making a song, my research showed that within the hip hop genre this is very widespread, meaning that I will be conforming to the codes and conventions of hip hop.
Because the song is 3 minutes long the video is also going to be roughly 3-4 minutes long as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment